Thursday, September 8, 2016

Launching The Short Spine!
Philippines
On top of the world!
I've been mulling about a name for my pilates website for awhile now and, after a few rollover and extension exercises, chose to go with The Short Spine.  This is my favorite pilates exercise on the reformer, and if you've gone to any of the classes I teach, I almost always teach the short spine. It incorporates most of the things that I've learned as a pilates practitioner, including external to parallel rotation of the feet, spinal articulation, firing the transverse abdominal muscle to roll all the way up, and using the glutes and hamstrings to extend the legs to a 45-degree angle.

I'd definitely want to demonstrate the short spine to you, but I'm still patiently waiting for the new iPhone to be delivered to I have enough memory space to take exercise videos, which I will be posting up on this blog.

Stay tuned!


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna Veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

2 comments:

  1. Nice article, Which you have shared here about the Pilates exercise. Your article is very informative and I liked your way to express your views in this post. Thanks for sharing this article here. Pilates Reformer for Sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! This is helpful post. This article is clear and with lots of useful information. as we provide pilates equipment at affordable prices. for more info visit our website.

    ReplyDelete

Start Work With Me

Contact Us
JOHN DOE
+123-456-789
Melbourne, Australia

Powered by Blogger.